Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fall is Here! But First...

Here are some quick pictures that don't need me to say much. This year is just one more blessing I cannot complain about.

I was able to visit the White House for the first time in my life. It was a lot smaller than what I thought it would be. TV really does biggie size everything.





...walking down Washington DC. I'm about to run into a live band at the end of the block after looking up at some cocktail party over at the Shakespeare Theatre Building.  



I brought the Gorilla and mom to Starbucks out in DC, for the first time! And yes, Starbucks does serve caffine-free.



Garnie's college graduation. I was able to come to this too, obviously.



My family still cooks like if it was 1890, not to mention when it's 113 degrees outside.






Along with the out door cooking, the Gorilla made this!  He cooks this meal every time there's a homecoming, or one of his kids randomly asks for it. This time it was both. YUM!



Lilly minilly is the cutest baby you will ever see bathing in the garage. Mom bathed her here EVERY single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment